Leading Retail Forex Brokers from around the Globe, reported substantially large, profitable volumes to FXMC Inc (NASDAQ:FXCM) in November 2016. This Enabled FXCM to report its best results since June 2015. 16% Higher than October, Retail FX volumes for FXCM were $353 billion in November 2016 and Institutional volumes also reported an increase of 17% at $28 billion. In order to make higher payments on the loan of $300 million from Leucadia National Corp (NYSE:LUK), FXCM has been consolidating for almost 2 years, which included the sales of major key assets.
Retail Customer Trading Metrics
- Retail client exchanging volume of $353 billion in November 2016, 16% higher than October 2016 and 18% higher than November 2015.
- Average retail client exchanging volume every day of $16.1 billion in November 2016, 11% higher than October 2016 and 13% higher than November 2015.
- A normal of 613,233 retail customer exchanges for each day in November 2016, 14% higher than October 2016 and 26% higher than November 2015.
- Active records of 179,432 as of November 30, 2016, an expansion of 1,483, or 1%, from October 31, 2016, and a reduction of 473, or 0.3%, from November 30, 2015.
- Tradeable records of 155,928 as of November 30, 2016, an expansion of 942, or 1%, from October 31, 2016, and a diminishing of 5,581, or 3%, from November 30, 2015.
FXCM are now back on track, reporting growth in November and further expansion with the opening of the new South African office last month.This is the first operational expansion since the hike of the Swiss Frank in January 2015, which affected many companies worldwide and nearly caused FXCM to close their business down completely.
November Volumes at FXCM show the following Retail Customer Trading Metrics:
- November 2016; Retail Customer trading volumes were 16% higher than October 2016 and 18% higher than November 2015, coming in at $353 billion.
- November 2016 showed daily average Retail Customer trading volumes of $16.1 billion, 11% more than October 2016 and 13% more than November 2015.
- November 2016; Retail Client trades were an average of 613,233 per day, 14% more than October 2016 and 26% more than November 2015.
- 30th November 2016 reported active accounts of 179,432, this was a 1% increase of 1,483 from 31st October 2016. However, this was a decrease of 0.3% from 30th November 2015 by 473 active accounts.
- 30th November 2016 reported Tradeable Accounts of 155,928, this was a 1% increase of 942 from the 31st October 2016. However, this was a decrease of 3% from 30th November 2015 by 5,581 Tradeable Accounts.
November Volumes at FXCM show the following Institutional Customer Trading Metrics:
- November 2016 showed an Institutional Customer Trading volume of $28 billion, higher than October 2016 by 17% and lower than November 2015 by 32%.
- November 2016 reported the average Institutional trading volume at $1.3 billion per day, higher than October 2016 by 18% and lower than November 2016 by 35%.
- November 2016 showed an average of 35,712 Institutional client trades per day, lower than October 2016 by 5% and higher than November 2015 by 12%.
FXCM is a provider of online forex trading and other financial services.FXCM provides worldwide traders and brokers access to the most liquid markets, aiding this trading with tools, software and training.Meeting and adhering to strict financial rules and regulations in all countries where FXCM have a footprint. Forex Capital Markets Limited is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number 217689. FXCM South Africa (PTY) LTD is an authorized Financial Services Provider and is regulated by the Financial Services Board under registration number 46534. This is a very complete report on the forex situation at this time that would guide any indidvidual or group to make a coplete conclusion on the foreign situation of the nation at the time.