Whether you are a freelancer or an executive in a large company, the way you manage the time and the tasks determine your productivity. You can actually rely on so many productivity enhancement apps. However, as there are so many options, choosing one that meets your need can be a challenge. Okay, let’s narrow the list to make it easier for you to pick one.
Teamwork Productivity Enhancement Apps
If you are looking for apps, which can help in enhancing your productivity this, the following are some options as suggested by Bryan Collins for Forbes:
The app has been around for few years. It is proven to be effective in managing group communications. Therefore, this is one of recommended productivity enhancement apps for team. The team members can do many things using channels. They include communicating, sharing drafts or documents, and making video calls.
The app developer calls in a collaboration hub for work. Yes, the app keeps the members updated about anything that happens in the organization. The information is easily accessible, namely, at your fingertips. The following are great features you can use to build a powerful team:
- Channels; they serve like the main menu, which helps in organizing communications by team, by project, by topic, etc.
- Slack keeps the records of conversation or documents shared in the network. The members can easily search the history by using the feature.
- You can connect the app with gadgets or tools you use for daily jobs at workplace. Therefore, you do not need to leave the app to use other apps. Check the app directory and you will find more than 1.500 apps, which you can integrate with Slack.
- Security features, like 2Fa (2-factor authentication) and SSO. Therefore, you can communicate, share ideas, or even share documents with peace of mind, as you know that the information is well protected.
- Face-to-Face and Screen. This feature allows two members to communicate directly by using either voice or video calls. You can also share your screen to certain members.
- File Sharing. The app makes it simple for you to share documents, videos, images, or audio files in a drag-and-drop way.
Among productivity enhancement apps, Asana may sound less familiar, right? If you want to have a great teamwork, this is the time to make yourself familiar with this app. Whatever the size of your team is, the app will work for you. Asana is designed to help you stay focused on certain projects, goals, and daily tasks. The app offers a number of features, including:
- Planning and structuring work based on an agreed systematic. Set deadlines and priorities, and then share them with other members.
- Follow the stages accordingly. The app shows where you are in the project stages. This feature is helpful in evaluation process.
- Finishing deadline. The app guides you in every step. Just follow the steps and you are more likely to finish the project before the deadline.
- The manager can assign tasks to team members or request updates from the team.
Besides Slack and Asana, there are many other productivity enhancement apps to help you work in person or in team. Do not miss them in the next post!