TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE, INC (NASDAQ:TTWO) stock fell 8.21% (As on November 7, 11:24:13 AM UTC-4, Source: Google Finance) after the company once again pushed back the release of its much-anticipated “Grand Theft Auto VI” title. The company said it now expects to launch the game on November 19 next year, after previously saying it would be available on May 26. It was the second time the game’s launch has been postponed, after having initially been slated for a 2025 release. Analysts, as well as the entire gaming industry and legions of fans, have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of “GTA VI,” which is expected to rake in blockbuster sales. Rival gaming companies, such as Japan’s Nintendo, have been racing to roll out other offerings to entice players prior to the game’s release, and are also expected to benefit from players moving to upgrade their hardware.
Meanwhile, the net bookings, the net amount of products and services sold digitally or physically, grew 33% to $1.96 billion. Net Bookings from recurrent consumer spending grew 20% and accounted for 73% of total Net Bookings. The largest contributors to Net Bookings were NBA 2K26 and NBA 2K25, Borderlands 4, Toon Blast, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, Match Factory!, Color Block Jam, Mafia: The Old Country, Empires & Puzzles, Words With Friends, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online, and Toy Blast.
TTWO in the second quarter of FY26 has reported the adjusted loss per share of 73 cents, beating the analysts’ estimates for the adjusted loss per share of 64 cents. The company had reported the adjusted revenue growth of 31 percent to $1.77 billion in the second quarter of FY26, beating the analysts’ estimates for revenue of $1.72 billion.
The company said it expects a fiscal Q3 net loss per share between $0.49 and $0.35 and net revenue between $1.57 billion and $1.62 billion. Analysts polled by FactSet expect a loss of $0.55 per share.
The company expects a fiscal 2026 net loss per share between $2.25 and $1.90 and net revenue between $6.38 billion and $6.48 billion. The previous guidance was for a net loss per share between $2.40 and $2.05 and net revenue between $6.10 billion and $6.20 billion. Analysts surveyed by FactSet expect a loss of $1.99 per share. Net Bookings for fiscal year 2026 are now expected to range from $6.4 to $6.5 billion

